The Dangers and Delights of Diamantina

Waiting in joyful hope (usually) as I discern a possible vocation, religious and/or literary.

domingo, 20 de abril de 2008

What Does My Birth Date Mean?




Your Birth Date: September 23



You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.

You're good at so much - you never know what to do.

Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.

You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May



This seems more or less correct. However, I have not thought of bright yellow as my "power color" (whatever that is -- my favorite color is the lighter shades of purple) or the asterisk as my "power symbol".